Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back To The Blog

I've decided to try blogging again for a bit. Like most other blogs, it's definitely going to be more for my own good, as like most other blogs, this probably won't interest anyone.

Anyway Novembers going to be a pretty big month for me poker wise I reckon. Giving up the booze for the month which should be hugely beneficial for a few reasons, not just health*. The plan for the next while anyway is to post here once a day with bits of poker and whatever else is going on. I'll get a few graphs and whatnot up once I start grinding a bit. Hopefully I'll be able to string a few posts together before I become completely disillusioned with the game.

Goals for November seems like a good place to start anyway, seeing as i've been very lazy recently I need to get back in grinding mode (and back in getting up before 4pm mode). So i'm setting a target of 40k hands for the month this will be at 20plo and 50plo. It's a pretty doable amount so shouldn't be too hard but we'll see. After the last few months my goal over these hands is just to be in profit, 1cent please. My roll's in and around $1k at the moment, i'll be getting my RB for the month tomorrow though so that should pad it a bit. When i'm up to $1500 I plan on adding in a couple of 50plo tables and hopefully make a seamless transition moving up. It doesn't usually work like that though unfortunately.

I've had a couple of niceish tourney scores recently so I plan on keeping grinding them, especially the double stack tournies on i-poker which have a huge amount of value imo. I just satted into the Monday Night Omaha there so i'll give that a spin tomorrow and hopefully ship.
On the live front JP's mini WSOP is on this weekend so I hope to make an appearance out there. JP runs a great tourney and there's lots and lots of value again.

Hopefully all this combined will end up the result any poker player wants and thats $$$'s. And bitchez of course.

*I will be drinking for the playoff games however to numb the pain. And maybe some other special occasions.



No comments:

Post a Comment