Monday, November 2, 2009

Off To A Flyer






Well not really.

Today's been a bit of a disaster so far, just finishing up a few more hands now so i'll post up my end of day results towards the end of this. One thing I am however happy with today, was the fact I got up of my ass and went for a swim. When I say a swim it wasn't exactly Ian Thorpesque, only swam 8 lengths and spent the rest of the time in the sauna. I plan on heading back a good few times a week anyway, even if i'm not doing much exercising it's good to get away from the computer and relax for a bit.

Played two tournaments tonight, no good in either. I bubbled the PPP deepstack tourney. Got unlucky in a pretty big pot with 6 left v two shortish stacks which would have put me in good stead but it's obviously more fun to get dogged and bubble. Shipped my 10bbs 4 handed with AT only to run into KK eventually. I also played the Monday night Omaha on i-poker. Satted into it yesterday, to be honest I was never really comfortable, got some tough table draws and didn't pick up much. Finished in the mid 40's, not entirely happy with my exit hand, bit of a mess really. It's definitely a tourney that i'll hopefully start to play on a regular basis though.

So onto cash, got my RB for last month today and had my roll on about $1250 earlier but then lost 4 buyins or so, that was a bit of a shit buzz. Here's my graph from today, you'll notice i'm very much variance's bitch right now. I can't seem to hold when i'm flipping which isn't so bad but then when you lose every time you get it in ahead it starts to get a bit repetitive.







No comments:

Post a Comment